Stephanie

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

True Love

"By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
John 13:35

I just wanted to express praise to God for His lovingkindness. I am so blessed and so thankful for all you guys. I wasn't going to write that last post (for many reasons, all surrounding various insecurities) but felt prompted to do so. I can't put into words how blessed I was because of all the love and support you showed me;it really makes me want to cry. I was strengthened after reading your comments and speaking to you guys. This is the family my Father has blessed me with; this is the essence of the Body of Christ!

As I was driving yesterday, I looked to the sky and felt as if the Holy Spirit was telling me that instead of looking down at the problems, look up and start to praise God! Not to seek any solution, but just praise Him because He's got it all under control! Then later as I was complaining to God (of course) about how I felt far from Him, I came to understand that instead of concentrating on this, to be grateful that I have ever felt God's glorious presence at all! What a privilege! God is teaching me to walk by faith and not feeling. And He is GOOD, and He has it all in the palm of His hand.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for reminding me to keep looking up, no matter what. I think God has really been trying to say to me "I'm still God!!" I guess I've been ignoring it (of course). I rely way too much on feelings, so its always hard for me. That's not an excuse though. Anyway, really just wanted to say - love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home